DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aseptic Packaging Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 To 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The aseptic packaging market was valued at US$ 42.93 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
The growing demand for food preservatives and increased use of sustainable packaging across the globe throughout the forecast period from 2019-2027. The rising urban population coupled with rising packaging industry worldwide is anticipated to enhance the market demand over the forecast period. In 2018, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the global aseptic packaging market.
In 2018, the global sales volume of aseptic packaging was around 355 Bn units. Growth of the dairy beverages market and a surge in demand for convenience products are some other major factors expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. The global dairy beverages market was valued more than US$ 65 Bn and is projected to expand at a CAGR of nearly 5% in years to come.
The increase in demand for ready-to-eat food products and growing investments by major market players in emerging economies of the Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa are presumed to drive the market demand throughout the forecast period. For instance, in 2017, Tetra Pak announced that it would invest US$ 25.3 Mn for its first packaging closures plant in East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania. With this investment, Tetra Pak is expected to capture regional growth over the upcoming years.
Key Market Movements:
- The Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2018 owing to rising food & beverage industry in the region. China and India are the major contributors to the growth of the Asia Pacific aseptic packaging market due to changing lifestyles, increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization in the aforementioned countries.
- North America had a significant share in the market owing to developed countries accompanied by established food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Growing government regulations are anticipated to enhance the market over the forecast period.
- Based on the type, the cartons segment contributed to a major share in the global aseptic packaging market in 2018. Wide application of cartons for packaging of liquid products such as soups, juices, milk, sauces, syrups, and others is the key reason for the segment growth.
List of Companies Covered:
- SCHOTT AG
- Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co., Ltd.
- Amcor plc
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.,
- Sealed Air Corporation
- SIG Combibloc Group AG
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- DS Smith PLC
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global AP Market Value, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn) (Units)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Aseptic Packaging (AP) Market, by Material Type , 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
4.6. Paper & Paperboard
5. Global Aseptic Packaging (AP) Market, by Type , 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
5.3. Bottles & Cans
5.4. Bags & Pouches
5.6. Others (Cups, Vials, etc.)
6. Global Aseptic Packaging (AP) Market, by Application , 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
6.2.1. Dairy Foods
6.2.2. Processed Foods, Fruits and Vegetables
6.2.3. Soups and Broths
6.2.4. Baby Food
6.2.5. Meat & Sea Food
6.2.6. Fruits & Vegetables
6.2.7. Rest of Food Industry
6.3.1. Milk and Other Dairy Beverages
6.3.2. Ready-to-Drink Beverages
6.3.3. Fruit Beverages
6.4.1. Prefilled Syringes
6.4.3. Vials and Ampoules
6.4.4. Iv Bags
6.5. Others (Cosmetics, Personal Care, etc.)
7. North America Aseptic Packaging (AP) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
7.1.1. North America AP Market Value and Growth, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn) (Units)
7.2. North America AP Market Value, By Material Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
7.2.1. Market Analysis
7.3. North America AP Market Value, By Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
7.3.1. Market Analysis
7.4. North America AP Market Value, By Application, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
7.4.1. Market Analysis
7.5. North America AP Market Value, By Region/Country, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
7.5.1. Market Analysis
7.5.3. Rest of North America
8. Europe Aseptic Packaging (AP) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
9. Asia Pacific Aseptic Packaging (AP) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
10. Rest of the World Aseptic Packaging (AP) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn) (Units)
11. Company Profiles
11.1. SCHOTT AG
11.2. Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co., Ltd.
11.3. Amcor PLC
11.4. Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
11.5. Tetra Laval International S.A.
11.6. Robert Bosch GmbH
11.7. DuPont de Nemours, Inc.,
11.8. Sealed Air Corporation
11.9. SIG Combibloc Group AG
11.10. Coveris Holdings S.A.
11.11. DS Smith PLC
11.12. Becton, Dickinson and Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9i5r96