DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Pillar Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 To 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Pillar market was valued at US$ 4.49 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
Amidst in technological transformation will change the way of living and the transportation sector. Developing nations like China, India, and Japan are increasing their focus towards advanced manufacturing competences, owing to huge financial investments, research and development for new automation technologies, and rising up-gradation in the automotive segment.
In addition, growing consumer needs for electric, hybrid, and driverless cars are likely to transform the manufacturing industry to the next technology frontier. Moreover, a shift in the rate of technology advancement and convergence, global supply chain dynamics, and changing customer behavior will increase the use of passenger vehicles, thereby driving the demand for an automotive pillar on a global scale.
Emerging economies like India, China, Japan, and Malaysia habitually looked upon as a favorable destination for low-cost manufacturing of automobiles. In addition, the benefits from the automotive industry and regulatory pressure expected to have a positive effect on the automotive supply chain and vehicle portfolios. Major regulatory interventions, which include adoption for BS-VI engine, change in tax structure; government mandate towards safety standards with regulatory norms, and corporate average fuel efficiency norms projected to expand the market for an automotive pillar on a global scale.
- In January 2020, BENTELER International announced its collaboration with Sony an entertainment giant in CES 2020 in Las Vegas. The collaboration focused on the up-gradation of advanced technologies for the reliability, comfort, and safety of the mobility system.
- In July 2019, Hyundai Motor Company has recently announced its all-new model, which includes a C-pillar area with a partially visible wraparound tail lamp at Frankfurt Motor Show 2019.
Key Market Movements:
- The Asia Pacific will lead the global market for an automotive pillar, owing to stringent government regulations pertaining to the safety of passenger cars, altering the needs of consumers, and rising demand for electric and hybrid vehicles. Furthermore, increasing the inclination of customers towards pollution-free vehicles and the presence of major car manufacturers and in the region will spur the market demand in the region.
- North America and Europe hold the majority of the top automobile manufacturers and likely to supplement the revenue growth, owing to the launch of semi-autonomous car models, laws pertaining to passenger and driver safety, integration advanced products in automobiles, and rising number of SME business among players in the automotive industry.
- An increasing number of government initiatives, up-gradation in technological development, and increasing technological investments in automotive sector development in the emerging nations will drive the overall demand.
List of Companies Covered:
- Kirchhoff Automotive Holding Gmbh & Co Kg
- Aisin Seiki Co Ltd
- Benteler International AG
- Unipres Corp
- Toyotomi Kiko Co Ltd
- Martinrea International Inc
- Magna International Inc.
- Gestamp Automocion SA
- GEDIA Automotive Group
Shiloh Industries, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global AP Market Value, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Automotive Pillar (AP) Market, by Pillar Type , 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
4.2. Pillar A
4.3. Pillar B
4.4. Pillar C
4.5. Pillar D
5. Global Automotive Pillar (AP) Market, by Vehicle Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
5.2. Passenger Cars
5.3. Commercial Vehicles
6. Global Automotive Pillar (AP) Market, by Material Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.4. Plastic Composites
7. Global Automotive Pillar (AP) Market, by Sales Channel, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8. North America Automotive Pillar (AP) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.1.1. North America AP Market Value and Growth, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
8.2. North America AP Market Value, By Pillar Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.2.1. Market Analysis
8.3. North America AP Market Value, By Vehicle Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.3.1. Market Analysis
8.4. North America AP Market Value, By Material Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.4.1. Market Analysis
8.5. North America AP Market Value, By Sales Channel, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.5.1. Market Analysis
8.6. North America AP Market Value, By Region/Country, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8.6.1. Market Analysis
8.6.3. Rest of North America
9. Europe Automotive Pillar (AP) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
10. Asia Pacific Automotive Pillar (AP) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
11. Rest of the World Automotive Pillar (AP) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zgngvj