DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aluminium Extrusion Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 To 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market is worth US$ 75.1 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
The revolution in the automotive industry with the launch of hybrid and electric vehicles has further increased the extruded aluminum demand. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), there were about 5 million passenger electric cars running on the road in 2018, an increase of 63% than in 2017. Adding aluminum parts in vehicle design helped to lower vehicle weight which results in higher speed and performance and reduction in emission. In addition, due to its lightweight, non-corrosive nature, the aerospace and defense industry also prefers extruded aluminum. With the high requirement of passenger planes from emerging economies such as India, China, and ASEAN, there is a high demand for extruded aluminum in the coming future.
Further, with the use of extruded aluminum products, the carbon footprint can be reduced and help in sustainable production. Increasing the construction of green buildings that are eco-friendly, energy-efficient has also impacted positively to market growth. In the sustainable energy sector, aluminum extrusion is used in frames and structures of the solar panels. As per the World Economic Forum, the world will add 70,000 solar panels every hour in the next 5 years. Thereby, creating a high demand for aluminum extrusion, especially in China, the U.S., and India.
Rise in demand for extruded aluminum in the construction industry, especially in the Asia Pacific region is driving the global market. Rapidly growing infrastructural activities in the developing region of the world majorly in China, India, Indonesia, and other ASEAN countries are keeping the market demand at a high rate. Additionally, aluminum is replacing steel in many applications owing to its light-weight and non-corrosive nature.
- In January 2020, China Zhongwang Holdings Limited announced its cooperation with the BMW group for supplying high-end automotive aluminum extrusion profiles. With this cooperation, the company has entered into the high-end OEM supplier chain ecosystem of Germany, which will strengthen its presence in the global automotive market.
- In September 2019, Norsk Hydro ASA opened its aluminum research lab in Sweden for testing new types of aluminum alloys for its extrudability. The company is investing in the Extrusion test Centre as a part of global research and product application capability towards the growing market of sustainable aluminum solutions.
Key Market Movements:
- Based on product type, the aluminum extrusion market is segmented into powder-coated, mill-finished and anodized; and the market is dominated by mill-finished segment owing to its high strength and low cost.
- Based on the profile, aluminum extruded shapes have the highest demand in the market on account of high demand from the building & construction industry.
- Based on alloy type, 6000 series extruded aluminum alloy accounted for the largest share of the global market in 2018. The growing use of this alloy in automotive & infrastructure to aircraft & yacht structures is keeping its use in high demand.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global AE Market Value, 2017 - 2027, (US$ Bn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market, by Product Type , 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
5. Global Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market, by Profile Type, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
5.3. Rods & Bars
5.4. Pipes & Tubes
6. Global Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market, by Alloy Type, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
6.2. 1000 Series
6.3. 2000 Series
6.4. 3000 Series
6.5. 5000 Series
6.6. 6000 Series
6.7. 7000 Series
7. Global Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market, by End-use, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
7.2. Building & Construction
7.3. Transmission & Distribution
7.5. Electrical & Electronics
7.6. Aerospace & Defense
8. North America Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market Analysis, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
8.1.1. North America AE Market Value and Growth, 2017 - 2027, (US$ Bn)
8.2. North America AE Market Value, By Product Type, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
8.2.1. Market Analysis
8.3. North America AE Market Value, By Profile Type, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
8.3.1. Market Analysis
8.4. North America AE Market Value, By Alloy Type, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
8.4.1. Market Analysis
8.5. North America AE Market Value, By End-use, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
8.5.1. Market Analysis
8.6. North America AE Market Value, By Region/Country, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
8.6.1. Market Analysis
8.6.3. Rest of North America
9. Europe Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market Analysis, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
10. Asia Pacific Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market Analysis, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
11. Rest of the World Aluminium Extrusion (AE) Market Analysis, 2017 - 2027 (US$ Bn)
12. Company Profiles
12.1. Norsk Hydro ASA
12.2. CHINA ZHONGWANG HOLDINGS LIMITED
12.6. Jindal Aluminium Limited
12.7. Alcoa Corporation
12.8. TALCO ALUMINIUM COMPANY
12.11. Bonnell Aluminum
12.12. Global Aluminium Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wqy8ee