DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Veterinary Endoscopes Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product Type; Application; Procedure; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global veterinary endoscopes market is expected to reach US$ 478.84 Mn in 2027 from US$ 268.82 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019-2027.
The key factors that are driving the growth of veterinary endoscopes market are increasing pet animal's population, growing training programs for endoscopic diagnosis and rising incidences of zoonotic diseases over the forecasted years. Also, the growth opportunities in the developing nations are likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
For instance, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), it is stated that nearly 61% of the human pathogens are zoonotic. Diseases such as Rift Valley fever, SARS, pandemic influenza H1N1 2009, Yellow fever, Avian Influenza (H5N1), and (H7N9), West Nile virus are zoonotic. In addition, the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV), which was increased rapidly in recent years, was caused by a zoonotic pathogen.
Moreover, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it is stated that approximately ten thousand Americans are estimated to get affected by zoonotic diseases. The major source for transmission of diseases is animals consumed, such as goat meat, beef, pork, chicken, and others. According to the CDC, it is stated that six out of ten infectious diseases in people are zoonotic diseases. Thus, owing to the rising incidences and risk of the zoonotic diseases are likely to drive the growth of veterinary endoscopes during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the veterinary endoscopes market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global veterinary endoscopes market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Veterinary Endoscopes Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Veterinary Endoscopes- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
4.4 Global Veterinary Endoscopes Procedures, 2018, By Region (Procedure Volume)
5. Veterinary Endoscopes- Key Dynamics
5.1 Key Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Pet Animals Population
5.1.2 Growing Training Programs for Endoscopic Diagnosis
5.1.3 Rising Incidences of Zoonotic Diseases
5.2 Key Restraints
5.2.1 Limited Number of Veterinary Professionals
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growth Opportunities in the Developing Nations
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Use of Capsule Endoscope for Diagnosis
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Veterinary Endoscopes Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Veterinary Endoscopes Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Veterinary Endoscopes Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Positioning Of Key Players
7. Veterinary Endoscopes Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Product Type
7.2 Global Veterinary Endoscopes Market, By Product Type 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Flexible Endoscopes
7.4 Rigid Endoscopes
7.5 Capsule Endoscopes
8. Veterinary Endoscopes Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Application
8.2 Global Veterinary Endoscopes Market, By Application 2018 & 2027 (%)
9. Veterinary Endoscopes Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Procedure
9.2 Global Veterinary Endoscopes Market, By Procedure 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.8 Other Procedure Types
10. Veterinary Endoscopes Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - End User
10.2 Global Veterinary Endoscopes Market, By End User 2018 & 2027 (%)
10.3 Veterinary Clinic
10.4 Veterinary Hospitals
10.5 Other End User
11. Veterinary Endoscopes Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
11.1 North America Veterinary Endoscopes Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
11.2 Europe Veterinary Endoscopes Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
11.3 Asia Pacific Veterinary Endoscopes Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
11.4 Middle East & Africa Veterinary Endoscopes Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
11.5 South and Central America Veterinary Endoscopes Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
12. Veterinary Endoscopes Market - Industry Landscape
12.2 Growth Strategies Done By The Companies In The Market, (%)
13. Key Company Profiles
13.1 Olympus Corporation
13.2 Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy, LLC.
13.3 Dr. Fritz
13.4 MEDIT INC
13.5 FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
13.6 Harvard Apparatus
13.7 Shanghai Aohua Photoelectricity Endoscope Co., Ltd.
13.8 Infiniti Medical
13.9 KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
13.10 Hill-Rom Services Inc. (Welch Allyn)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kuzbw4