DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Relaxation Drinks Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 To 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The relaxation drinks market was valued at US$ 330.8 Mn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.06% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
Manufacturers around the globe are focusing to provide unique and innovative packaging to relaxation drinks for attracting new customers. Manufacturers decide packaging according to the nature of the products. For instance, a brand of relaxation drink Slow is packed in an hourglass-shaped bottle that suggests its customers, to take time and relax. Thereby, makes the drink ideal to enjoy at the end of a long and busy day and increase the demand for such products.
Top manufacturers in the relaxation drinks industry are mainly focusing on new product launches, mergers, and partnerships. Moreover, are expanding their reach to new geographic locations.
- In July 2016, Marley Beverage Company launched a Zero calorie Mellow Mood Relaxation drink. The Mellow Mood drink is manufactured with naturally occurring ingredients. Mellow Mood is available in various flavors such as honey green tea, peach and Pear Black tea.
- In April 2019, Bimble announced to expand the retail availability of its grapefruit basil mint beverage in markets of the U.S. The grapefruit basil mint beverage is composed of natural ingredients. The drink aims to reduce stress, manage pain and improve sleep.
- In August 2019, Coca-Cola invested in Endian, a newly based beverage company. Through the acquisition, Coca-Cola aims to provide growth in the Japanese markets.
Key Market Movements:
- North America dominated the global relaxation drinks market in 2018. On account of the presence of major relaxation drinks manufacturers and increasing inclination of customers towards products that offer relaxation is increasing the overall growth of the market. According to Hindawi Journal's report in 2015, approximately 15% claims to experience insomnia thereby, driving the market.
- Insomnia holds the largest share in the application segment. Insomnia is the major cause of the growing demand for relaxation drinks globally. For instance, reports suggest that about 25% of Americans experience insomnia each year.
- Increasing demand for functional beverages among teenagers that work as a mood enhancer and stress relievers are increasing the demand for relaxation drinks. The study also suggests that about 45% of the total beverage buyers expressed interest in drinks that enhances mood.
List of Companies Covered:
- Kalm with Kava
- iChill Beverages, Inc.
- Purple Stuff
- Bimble Beverages
- Jus by Julie
- Boisson Slow Cow, Inc.
Phi Drinks, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global RD Market Value, 2017-2027, (US$ Mn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Relaxation Drinks (RD) Market, by Product Type , 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
4.2. Tea Drinks
4.3. Vitamin Drinks
4.4. Others (Kava Drinks, Melatonin, etc.)
5. Global Relaxation Drinks (RD) Market, by Application, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
5.4. Others (Physical Stress etc.)
6. North America Relaxation Drinks (RD) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
6.1.1. North America RD Market Value and Growth, 2017-2027, (US$ Mn)
6.2. North America RD Market Value, By Product Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
6.2.1. Market Analysis
6.3. North America RD Market Value, By Applications, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
6.3.1. Market Analysis
6.4. North America RD Market Value, By Region/Country, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
6.4.1. Market Analysis
6.4.3. Rest of North America
7. Europe Relaxation Drinks (RD) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
8. Asia Pacific Relaxation Drinks (RD) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
9. Rest of the World Relaxation Drinks (RD) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Mn)
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/27u8h1