PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
The Universal Registration Document for 2019 was filed with the French securities regulator (Autorité des marchés financiers, AMF) on March 13, 2020.
It may be consulted on or downloaded from the following internet sites:
- Gecina (www.gecina.fr), in the section Investors / Publications and press releases / Financial reports and universal registration document;
- AMF (www.amf-france.org).
It is also available free of charge to the public on request:
- by mail: Gecina - 16, rue des Capucines, 75002 Paris, France;
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by telephone: 0 800 800 976 (toll-free number only available in France).
The following documents are included in the Universal Registration Document:
- the annual financial report for 2019;
- the 2019 integrated report
- the Board of Directors’ report on corporate governance;
- the statutory auditors' reports;
- information on the statutory auditors' fees;
- the non-financial performance statement.
Gecina, at the heart of urban life
Gecina owns, manages and develops property holdings worth 20 billion euros at end-2019. As a specialist for centrality and uses, the Group is building its business around Europe’s leading office portfolio, with nearly 97% located in the Paris Region, and a division with residential assets and student residences. Gecina has put sustainable innovation at the heart of its strategy to create value and anticipate the expectations of around 100,000 customers and end users, thanks to the dedication and expertise of its staff, who are committed to an understated, fluid and inclusive city. To offer its customers high-quality services and support their changing needs, Gecina has launched YouFirst, its relational brand.
Gecina is a French real estate investment trust (SIIC) listed on Euronext Paris, and is part of the SBF 120, CAC Next 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and World, Stoxx Global ESG Leaders and Vigeo indices. In line with its community commitments, Gecina has created a company foundation, which is focused on protecting the environment and supporting all forms of disability.