DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Carbon Dioxide Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Source (Hydrogen, Ethyl Alcohol, Ethylene Oxide, Substitute Natural Gas), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global carbon dioxide market size is expected to reach USD 10.00 Billion by 2027, registering a revenue-based CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period according to this report.
Increasing application of carbon dioxide in the Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) technology, food and beverages, and medical industry is anticipated to be the major growth driver.
Factors like fluctuating crude oil prices and increasing number of matured wells are expected to drive the EOR market over the foreseeable future. Increasing need for extracting oil and other hydrocarbons from unconventional and low-permeability reserves, such as tight sands and carbonate traps, is expected to have a positive influence on the EOR market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- North America held the largest market share in terms of volume in 2019 and is expected to reach 44,806.1 kilotons by 2027
- Ethyl alcohol is the largest source for producing carbon dioxide owing to the economical processes, ease of gas production, and extensive availability of ethyl alcohol
- Food and beverage application accumulated the largest volume share of 32,843.8 kilotons in 2019
- Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest growing regional market with rising demand for rural electrification. China, India, Indonesia, and Southeast Asian countries hold immense potential concerning development of the power transmission infrastructure
- U.S. emerged as the major contributing country in 2019 for the regional market and accounted for USD 3.04 billion revenue in 2027
- Some of the significant market participants include Air Products & Chemicals Inc.; Messer; Linde AG; Praxair Inc.; and Air Liquide
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Global Industrial Gases Outlook
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 Carbon Dioxide Source Trends
126.96.36.199 Procurement Best Practices
3.3.2 Carbon Dioxide: Sales Channel Analysis
3.3.3 Carbon Dioxide: Vendor Selection Criteria Analysis
3.3.4 Profit Margin Analysis
3.4 Technology Overview
3.4.1 Carbon Capture And Storage (CCS)
3.5 Regulatory Framework
3.5.1 Standard & Compliances
3.6 Environmental Impact Analysis
3.7 Market Dynamics
3.7.1 Market Driver Analysis
188.8.131.52 Increasing Use Of Co2 In Enhanced Oil Recovery (Eor)
184.108.40.206 Increasing Consumption Of Co2 In The Rapidly Growing Medical Industry
3.7.2 Market Restraint Analysis
220.127.116.11 Increasing Carbon Emissions & High Cost Of Ccs Technology
3.8 Trade Analysis
3.8.1 Net Importers, Key Country Analysis (Mtco2)
3.8.2 Net Exporters, Key Country Analysis (Mtco2)
3.9 Business Environment Analysis: Carbon Dioxide Market
3.9.1 Porter's five forces
18.104.22.168 Supplier Power
22.214.171.124 Buyer Power
126.96.36.199 Substitution Threat
188.8.131.52 Threat From New Entrant
184.108.40.206 Competitive Rivalry
3.9.2 PESTEL analysis
3.10 Liquefaction Plants
3.11 Carbon Pricing Initiatives
3.12 Carbon Pricing Emission Coverage & Tax Composition
3.12.1 Carbon Price Gaps In Different Sectors
3.12.2 Estimated Emission Coverage & Permit Price, 2018
3.12.3 Effective Carbon Prices
4. Carbon Dioxide: Source Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Definition & Scope
4.2 Global Source Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
4.3 Global Market Size & Forecasts and Trend Analysis By Source, 2016 to 2027
4.3.2 Ethyl Alcohol
4.3.3 Ethylene Oxide
4.3.4 Substitute Natural Gas
5. Carbon Dioxide: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Definition & Scope
5.2 Global Application Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.3 Global Market Size & Forecasts and Trend Analysis By Application, 2016 to 2027
5.3.1 Food & Beverages
5.3.2 Oil & Gas
5.3.5 Fire Fighting
6. Carbon Dioxide: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Regional Market Snapshot
6.2 Market Share Analysis by Country, 2019
6.3 Global carbon dioxide market: Regional movement analysis, 2016 & 2027
6.3.1 North America
6.3.3 Asia Pacific
7. Carbon Dioxide Market - Competitive Analysis
7.1 Key Global Players, Recent Market Developments & Their Impact on the Industry
7.2 Competition Categorization
7.3 Major Deals & Strategic Alliances Analysis
7.4 Public/Private Companies Landscape
7.4.1 Company Market Positioning Analysis
7.4.2 SWOT, By Key Companies
8. Company Profiles
8.1 Universal Industrial Gases, Inc.
8.1.1 Company Overview
8.1.2 Product benchmarking
8.2 The Linde Group
8.3 Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
8.4 INOX Air Products Ltd.
8.5 Airgas, Inc.
8.6 Continental Carbonic Products, Inc.
8.7 Praxair, Inc.
8.8 Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
8.9 Air Liquide International S.A.
8.10 Sicgil India Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/urplgd