DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Surgical Retractors Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product Type; Application; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global surgical retractors market is anticipated to reach US$ 3,724.46 Mn in 2027 from US$ 2,153.40 Mn in 2018. The market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019-2027.
Driving factors of the surgical retractors market are increase in the number of cardiovascular surgeries and increase in the number of orthopaedic surgeries play a vital role in the growth of the surgical retractors market. Also, increasing medical tourism in emerging nations is likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
The rise in orthopedic surgeries is driven by the surgical procedures done for the replacements of the knee and hip. The surgeries are done for the amputations of the limbs due to the damages and injuries caused by accidents or various diseases. Also, the surgeries are done for the amputation of the patients, suffering from diabetes, or even has developed the condition of gangrene. For instance, according to the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, in the United States, approximately 600,000 knee replacement surgeries are performed per year.
In the geriatric population, the knee replacement surgeries are mostly being performed for the deteriorating joints. Rising conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ankylosing spondylitis (AS), and osteoporosis also help to increase the number of surgical procedures. For instance, according to a report published in 2018 of Healthline Media, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects 41 in every 100,000 people per year, and near round, 1.3 million Americans have RA. Likewise, data published by the Spondylitis Association of America states that spondyloarthritis is found in approximately 2.7million people, which is 1 in 100 population in America.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the surgical retractors market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global surgical retractors market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
1.3.1 Global Surgical retractors Market - By Product Type
1.3.2 Global Surgical Retractors Market - By Application
1.3.3 Global Surgical Retractors Market - By End User
1.3.4 Global Surgical Retractors Market - By Geography
2. Surgical Retractors Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Surgical Retractors- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Surgical Retractors- Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.4 Future Trend
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Surgical Retractors Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Surgical Retractors Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Surgical Retractors Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning Of Key Players
7. Surgical Retractors Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Product Type
7.2 Global Surgical Retractors Market Share by Product Type 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Hand Retractors
7.4 Self-Retaining Retractors
7.5 Wire Retractors
8. Surgical Retractors Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Application
8.2 Global Surgical Retractors Market Share by Application 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Obstetrics & Gynecology
8.6 Orthopedic Surgery
8.7 Reconstructive Surgery
8.8 Wound Closure
9. Surgical retractors Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - End User
9.2 Global Surgical Retractors Market Share by End User 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Hospitals, Clinics, & Surgical Centers
9.4 Ambulatory Care Centers
9.5 Maternity & Fertility Centers
10. Surgical Retractors Market Revenue and Forecast To 2027 - Geographic Analysis
10.1 North America Surgical Retractors Market Revenue and Forecast To 2027
10.2 Europe Surgical Retractors Market Revenue and Forecast To 2027
10.3 APAC Surgical Retractors Market Revenue and Forecast To 2027
10.4 MEA Surgical Retractors Market Revenue and Forecast To 2027
10.5 South and Central America Surgical Retractors Market Revenue and Forecast To 2027
11. Surgical Retractors Market - Industry Landscape
12. Surgical Retractors Market-Key Company Profiles
12.1 Arthrex, Inc.
12.1.1 Key Facts
12.1.2 Business Description
12.1.3 Financial Overview
12.1.4 Product Portfolio
12.1.5 SWOT Analysis
12.1.6 Key Developments
12.2 B. Braun Melsungen AG
12.3 CooperSurgical, Inc.
12.4 Globus Medical, Inc.
12.5 Integra LifeSciences Corporation
12.6 Medline Industries, Inc.
12.7 Medtronic plc
12.9 Teleflex Incorporated
12.10 Thompson Surgical
12.11 OBP Medical Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ui4xip