DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Airport Passenger Screening Systems - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Airport Passenger Screening Systems market worldwide is projected to grow by US$667.3 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 4%. Metal & Explosive Detection Systems, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.2%.
The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.8 Billion by the year 2025, Metal & Explosive Detection Systems will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$24 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$19.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Metal & Explosive Detection Systems will reach a market size of US$102.5 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$188.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- American Science and Engineering, Inc. (AS&E)
- Analogic Corporation
- Autoclear LLC
- CEIA USA Ltd.
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Nuctech Co., Ltd.
- Rapiscan Systems
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Airport Passenger Screening Systems Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Airport Passenger Screening Systems Market - A Prelude
- Evolving Security Threats Drive Airports to Implement Advanced Screening Systems and Procedures for Passengers
- Intense Competition Prevails in Airport Passengers Screening Systems Market
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Investments into Airport Construction Projects Translates into Significant Opportunity for Passenger Screening Systems
- Global Investments into New and Existing Airport Construction Projects in US$ Million for the Years 2018-2022
- Global Investments into Airport Improvement Projects in US$ Million for the Period 2018-2022
- A Glance at New and Expansion Projects Scheduled for Conclusion in 2019 and 2020
- Upcoming Projects in Asia-Pacific
- Upcoming Projects in North America
- Upcoming Projects in Latin America
- Growth in Air Travel and Increasing Passenger Traffic Necessitates Investments into Passenger Screening Systems
- Demand Growth in Global Air Traffic Passenger Traffic for the Period 2006-2019
- Airport Full Body Scanners Market - Rising Security Concerns Drive Growth
- Baggage Screening Systems Market: An Overview
- Tote Screening System - An Advanced Baggage Handling System
- Millimeter Wave Technology-based Scanners to Facilitate Faster Screening at Airports
- Facial Scan Technology Grows in Prominence for Airport Passenger Screening
- Innovations & Advancements
- Improving Airport Screening through Innovative Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence and Video: Potential Role in Reducing Screening Delays at Airports
- Space Technology-based Full Body Scanners Promises to Accelerate Security Screening
- Physicists Develop New Technique to Improve Airport Screening
- TSA Conducts Trials for Biometric Facial Identification and Full Body Scanners in LA Airport
- Astrotech Develops Advanced Explosives Detector for Airport Security
- TSA Announces Plans to Add Machine Learning for Carry-on Baggage Scans
- Product Overview
- Airport Security
- Passenger Screening at Airports
- Passenger Screening Technologies
- Metal Detectors
- X-Ray Systems
- CT Scanners
- Full Body Scanners
- Explosive Trace Detectors
- Magneto Static Detectors
- Recent Industry Activity
- Clear Launches Biometric Scan Technology for Passengers at Louis Armstrong International Airport.
- Denver International Airport and TSA Unveil New Passenger Screening System.
- Unisys Corporation Wins New TSA Contract for Screening Equipment in U.S. Airports
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bshi8