The global polystyrene market was worth $42.70 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% and reach $62.25 billion by 2023.
Polystyrene Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global polystyrene market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The demand for packaging products has increased recently, particularly in emerging economies such as China and India. As the size of the middle-class grew in these countries, the consumption of processed foods, poultry, meat and agricultural products increased. According to the World Bank, China's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita increased from $8,759 in 2017 to $9,771 in 2018 and India's GDP per capita increased from $1,981 in 2017 to $2,010 in 2018.
The increase in per-capita income in these economies resulted in the emerging middle-class purchasing more packaged goods. The demand for packaged goods increased the consumption of polystyrene for their packaging, driving the market.
Stringent regulations on plastic materials were a major restraint on the polystyrene market. Many of the products in the polystyrene market are potentially hazardous during the manufacturing stages because the manufacturing processes involve reactions that can be dangerous unless controlled carefully. Government agencies and regulators are strictly assessing and managing the risks involved in the production and use of polystyrene.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Expandable Polystyrene (EPS); General-Purpose Polystyrene (GPPS); High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS); Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) 2) By End Use Industry: Automotive Industry; Electronics; Thermal Insulation Industries; Pharmaceuticals; Consumer Industry; Packaging Industry; Construction Industry 3) By Application: HVAC Insulation; Rigid Packaging; Seating; Flexible Packaging
- Companies Mentioned: A.Schulman Inc.; ACH Foam Technologies, Inc.; Alpek S.A.B. de C.V; Americas Styrenics LLC; Atlas Roofing Corporation
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Polystyrene Market Characteristics
3. Polystyrene Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Polystyrene Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Polystyrene Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Polystyrene Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Polystyrene Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Expandable Polystyrene (EPS)
- General-Purpose Polystyrene (GPPS)
- High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene (XPS)
4.2. Global Polystyrene Market, Segmentation By End Use Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Automotive Industry
- Thermal Insulation Industries
- Consumer Industry
- Packaging Industry
- Construction Industry
4.3. Global Polystyrene Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- HVAC Insulation
- Rigid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
5. Polystyrene Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Polystyrene Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Polystyrene Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- A.Schulman Inc.
- ACH Foam Technologies, Inc.
- Alpek S.A.B. de C.V
- Americas Styrenics LLC
- Atlas Roofing Corporation
- Austrotherm GmbH
- BASF SE
- BEWiSynbra Group
- Brdr. Sunde as
- Chi Mei Corporation
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- ePS Designs
- Flint Hills Resources
- Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corporation
- Formosa Plastic Corporation
- HIRSCH Servo etc.
- INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH
- KANEKA CORPORATION
- Knauf Group
- Kumho Petrochemicals Ltd.
- LG Chem
- Loyal Group
- NOVA Chemicals Corporation
- Owens Corning Inc.
- Penoplex SPB LLC
- Ravago Group
- Saint-Gobain Isover SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mjf01q