DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR) - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR) market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.9%. Ground-based, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.9 Billion by the year 2025, Ground-based will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$271.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$273.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets.
In Japan, Ground-based will reach a market size of US$456.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- AIRBUS SAS
- BAE Systems PLC
- Boeing Company, The
- Cobham PLC
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Kelvin Hughes Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- SAAB AB
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR) Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Product Overview
- Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR), A Definition
- Naval-Based AMDR
- Ground-Based AMDR
- Airborne-Based AMDR
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Global Defense Budgets, the Foundation for Growth in the AMDR Market
- Healthy Defense Spending With Especially Expanding Budgets for Missile Defense to Amplify the Need for AMDR Systems: Global Defense Spending (In US$ Million) by Top 25 Countries
- Ongoing War Against Rising Terrorism Provides a Fertile Environment for the Growth of AMDR
- Ever-Present Threat of Terrorism & the Ensuing Strengthening of Terrorism Prevention Efforts to Expand the Addressable Market Opportunity for AMDR: Global Terrorism Index in Major Countries Worldwide for the Year 2018
- Despite the Decline in Confirmed Fatalities, the Dynamically Changing Face of Terrorism Makes AMDR an Important Counterterrorism Tool: Global Number of Fatalities from Terrorist Attacks for the Years 2010 through 2018
- Evolution of New Generation Aerial Warfare Creates a Parallel Need for Air Threat Identification
- Strengthening Airpower of Military Bases Worldwide to Translate Into Exciting Opportunities for Counter Air Defense Systems: Global Number of Fighters & Interceptors, Attack Aircraft, Transports & Attack Helicopters by Country for the Year 2019
- Drone Weaponization, a New & Powerful Threat in the Making
- Ballooning of Commercial Opportunities for Anti-Drone Technologies In Response to the Growing Threat of Drone Weaponization & Worrisome Capability Gaps in Drone Defense to Benefit the AMDR Market: Global Market for Anti-Drone (In US$ Million) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Need for Larger Radar Footprints Grows Stronger & More Urgent InSync With the Growing Use of New-Age War Tactics, Spurring Development of Dual Band Radar & Multi-Mission Phased Array Radar
- AMDR Tops the List of Priorities in Military Modernization Programs
- Increased Development & Deployment of Ballistic & Stealth Missiles and the Ensuing Growing Investments in Airborne Missile Control & Surveillance, Emerges as a Key Growth Driver
- Growing Missile Defense Market in Response to Increased Ballistic Missile Production & Deployment to Spur Opportunities for AMDR: Missile Defense Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Importance of Ground-Controlled Interception (GCI) as an Important Air Defense Tactic Despite the Rise of Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) Makes Ground-Based Radar the Largest Segment in the Market
- Increase in Drug Trafficking, Smuggling & Illicit Fishing to Bring In New Opportunities for Growth
- Massive Size of the Global Drug Trafficking & Smuggling Market Opens New Opportunities for AMDR in the Fight Against Transnational Crime: Global Market for Drug Trafficking (In US$ Billion) by Drug Type for the Year 2018
- Cyber Hacking of Missile Defense Systems, a Challenge to Reckon With
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ooxt8e