DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Protein Assays - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Protein Assays market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 10.8%. Dye-Binding Assays, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 11.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.3 Billion by the year 2025, Dye-Binding Assays will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 12.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$63.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$67.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets.
In Japan, Dye-Binding Assays will reach a market size of US$107.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$244.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Abcam PLC
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Biovision Inc.
- Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Geno Technology Inc.
- Lonza Group AG
- Merck KgaA
- Novus Biologicals LLC
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- An Overview of Protein Assays Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- A Prelude into Market Leading Players
- Protein Assay Market: Percentage Breakdown of Product Sales Volume by Leading Player (2018)
- Protein Assays Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increase in R&D Initiatives by Public and Private Companies is anticipated to Bolster Market Demand
- Encouraging initiatives in Proteomics Research is Fuelling Worldwide Protein Assay Market
- Rise in Biotech and Pharmaceutical R&D Expenditure Augurs Well for Market Growth
- Global Pharmaceutical Industry: Breakdown of Total R&D Spend in USD Billion for years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Increase in Cancer Prevalence: An Opportunity Indicator for Protein Assays Market
- Increase in Technological Advancements to Fuel Growth in Protein Assay Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2axiqg