LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the C4ISR market and it is poised to grow by USD 30.22 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Co., Saab AB and Thales Group are some of the major market participants. Although the growing acceptance of CREW systems will offer immense growth opportunities, complexities of cyber security will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing acceptance of crew systems has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, complexities of cyber security might hamper market growth.
C4ISR Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
C4ISR Market is segmented as below:
- Land Based
- Space Based
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41594
C4ISR Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our C4ISR market report covers the following areas:
- C4ISR Market Size
- C4ISR Market Trends
- C4ISR Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing integration of android and IoS-based devices as one of the prime reasons driving the C4ISR market growth during the next few years.
C4ISR Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the C4ISR market, including some of the vendors such as Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Co., Saab AB and Thales Group. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the C4ISR market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
C4ISR Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist C4ISR market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the C4ISR market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the C4ISR market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of C4ISR market vendors
Table of Content
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Platform
- Market segments
- Comparison by Platform placement
- Land based - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Airborne - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Naval - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Space based - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Platform
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BAE Systems Plc
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Mission Systems Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Raytheon Co.
- Saab AB
- Thales Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.