LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the mobile imaging services market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.04 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Insight Imaging Mobile Solutions, Life Healthcare Group, Shared Imaging LLC, Shared Medical Services Inc. and TridentCare LLC are some of the major market participants. Although the benefits of mobile imaging services for healthcare providers will offer immense growth opportunities, concerns regarding data privacy and security will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Benefits of mobile imaging services for healthcare providers has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, concerns regarding data privacy and security might hamper market growth.
Mobile Imaging Services Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Mobile Imaging Services Market is segmented as below:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Home Healthcare
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40359
Mobile Imaging Services Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our mobile imaging services market report covers the following areas:
- Mobile Imaging Services Market Size
- Mobile Imaging Services Market Trends
- Mobile Imaging Services Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies innovations impacting mobile diagnostic imaging as one of the prime reasons driving the mobile imaging services market growth during the next few years.
Mobile Imaging Services Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the mobile imaging services market, including some of the vendors such as Insight Imaging Mobile Solutions, Life Healthcare Group, Shared Imaging LLC, Shared Medical Services Inc. and TridentCare LLC. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the mobile imaging services market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Mobile Imaging Services Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist mobile imaging services market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the mobile imaging services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the mobile imaging services market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mobile imaging services market vendors
Table of Content
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Hospitals and clinics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Home healthcare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accurate Imaging, Inc.
- Alliance HealthCare Services
- Digirad Corp.
- Imaging On Site Inc.
- InHealth Ltd.
- Insight Imaging Mobile Solutions
- Life Healthcare Group
- Shared Imaging LLC
- Shared Medical Services, Inc.
- TridentCare LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.