DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Taste Modulators - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Taste Modulators market worldwide is projected to grow by US$987.8 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 9.9%.
Sweet Modulators, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 10.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.1 Billion by the year 2025, Sweet Modulators will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 8.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$39.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$32.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Sweet Modulators will reach a market size of US$57 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 12.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$236 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- DSM Biomedical
- Firmenich Inc.
- Flavorchem Corporation
- Givaudan SA
- Ingredion, Inc.
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
- Kerry Group PLC
- Senomyx, Inc.
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Symrise AG
- The Flavor Factory
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Taste Modulators: A Low-Calorie Replacement of Sugar, Salt and Fat in Food and Beverages
- Leading Players in the Taste Modulators Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Taste Modulators Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Demand for Reduced Calorie Products with Original Taste of Sugar Drives Demand for Taste Modulators in Food Industry
- Growing Concerns about Obesity, Diabetes and CVD and Preference for Sweet Modulators Drive Demand for Taste Modulators
- Obesity Prevalence Among Men and Women during 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018
- Diabetes Prevalence in the Age-Group of 20-79 Years in Millions by Region for the Years 2018, 2021 and 2025
- CVDs: Top-Ranking Cause of Deaths Worldwide: Number of Deaths in Million for the Year 2017
- Beverages Dominate the Global Market for Taste Modulators
- Global Beverage Market: Volume Sales in Billion Liters for the Years 2015, 2017 and 2019
- Growing Awareness About the Ill-Effects of Excessive Salt Intake Propels Demand for Salt Modulators
- Use of Positive Allosteric Modulators (PAM) Helps in Creating Healthier Products
- Adverse Effects of Sugar Substitutes on Health Hinders Market Growth
- Stringent Regulations Restricting Usage of Artificial Sweeteners: Another Major Restraint
- Innovations and Advancements
- KiSS UK Introduces Sweetness Modulators
- Givaudon Launches New Taste Modulators
- InnovaFlavors Launches Modulator in its SaltSavor Range with Increased Salty Perception
- Symrise Releases Sweet Modulators Offering 35% of Sugar Reduction
- Product Overview
- Taste Modulator: An Introduction
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Taste Modulators Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Taste Modulators Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/360ij5