DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Microwave Devices - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Microwave Devices market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.9%.
Active Microwave Devices, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5 Billion by the year 2025, Active Microwave Devices will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$109.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$95.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Active Microwave Devices will reach a market size of US$267.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$829.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- API Technologies Corporation
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Qorvo, Inc.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Thales Group
- TMD Technologies Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Microwave Devices Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increase in Commercial Drones & UAVs Drive Growth Opportunities for Microwave Technology in Airborne Telemetry
- Microwave Technology is Optimally Poised to Leverage the Projected Opportunity in Airborne Telemetry: Global Airborne Telemetry Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Progress Towards 5G Commercialization to Drive Opportunities for Microwave Devices
- As the Key Enabler of Backhaul Networks in 5G, Microwave Devices to Find Lucrative Growth in the Telecom End-Use Industry: Global 5G Network Infrastructure Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2021 and 2023
- A Peek Into the Growth Dynamics in the Military End-Use Sector
- Faster Communication Needs Drives Demand for Microwave Technology in Military Communications
- Healthy Outlook for Military Communication Technologies Bodes Well for Growth in the Market: Global Military Communications Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 & 2024
- Growing Interest in Microwave Based Weapons Opens Up Lucrative Opportunities
- Emerging Reality of Drone Strikes & Drone Warfare Drives Interest in Directed Energy Weapons (DEW), Expanding the Addressable Opportunity for High-Power Microwave Weapons: Global DEW Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- High Power Microwave to Emerge Into One of the Leading Technologies in the DEW Market: Global DEW Market Revenue Breakdown by Technology Type for the Years 2019 & 2024
- Strong Military Budgets Worldwide Bodes Well for Growth in the Military & Defense Sector
- Modernizing Military Tactical-Level Communications Systems & Weapon Systems Become Top Priority of Military Budgets: Global Military Spending (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2012, 2014, 2017, 2019, and 2022
- Microwave Energy to Revolutionize Healthcare from Microwave Imaging, Therapy Equipment to Medical Waste Management
- With Diagnostic Imaging Need Poised to Reach Over US$30 Billion by 2025, Microwave Imaging as a New Imaging Modality Stands to Gain: Global Diagnostic Imaging Opportunity (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Microwave Devices Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Microwave Devices Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/21nny7