DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cancer Biomarker Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cancer biomarkers market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the cancer biomarker market looks promising with opportunities in the diagnostics, research, prognostics, and risk assessment. The major growth drivers for this market are technological advancements, rising incidence of cancer, and increasing use of cancer biomarkers in drug discovery and development, and increasing research on cancer biomarkers.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the cancer biomarker market, then read this report.
Some of the features of Global Cancer Biomarkers Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global cancer biomarker market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by profiling technology, biomolecules type, cancer type, method, application, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global cancer biomarker market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for cancer biomarker in the global cancer biomarker market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, cancer biomarkers in the global cancer biomarker market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global cancer biomarkers market by profiling technology, biomolecules type, cancer type, method, application, and region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the cancer biomarkers market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the cancer biomarkers market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this cancer biomarkers market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the cancer biomarkers market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the cancer biomarkers market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this cancer biomarkers market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this cancer biomarkers area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in cancer biomarkers market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Cancer Biomarker Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Profiling Technology
3.4: Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Biomolecules Type
3.5: Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Cancer Type
3.6: Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Method
3.7: Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Application
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Region
4.2: North American Cancer Biomarker Market
4.3: European Cancer Biomarker Market
4.4: APAC Cancer Biomarker Market
4.5: ROW Cancer Biomarker Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Profiling Technology
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Biomolecules Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Cancer Type
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Method
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Application
6.1.6: Growth Opportunities for Global Cancer Biomarker Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Cancer Biomarker Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Cancer Biomarker Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Cancer Biomarker Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Thermo Fisher Scientific
7.2: Roche Diagnostics
7.5: Agilent Technologies
7.7: Merck & Co.
7.8: Abbott Laboratories
7.9: Becton Dickinson
7.10: Quest Diagnostics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2c9fb0