DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric Vehicle Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global electric vehicle market is expected to reach an estimated $335.3 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 38% from 2018 to 2023.
The future of the global electric vehicle market looks promising with opportunities in small, mid size, and luxury car market. The major drivers for this market are the government initiatives such as tax benefits and subsidies to promote electric vehicles, high investment from automakers in electric vehicles, and growing concerns for environmental pollution
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the market, include development of wireless charging infrastructure and introduction of multiple long-range EVs with low cost.
Some of the features of Electric Vehicles Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global electric vehicles market size estimation in terms of value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global electric vehicles market size by propulsion type, vehicle type, and component type in terms of value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global electric vehicles market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of electric vehicles in the global electric vehicles market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of electric vehicles in the global electric vehicles market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high growth opportunities for the electric vehicle market by propulsion type, by vehicle type, by component type, and region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting electric vehicle market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this electric vehicle market?
Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this electric vehicle market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the electric vehicle market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the electric vehicle market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this electric vehicle market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competing services in this market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of electric vehicle market share by service substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what has its impact been on the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Electric Vehicles Market Dynamics
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecasts
3.2: Global Electric Vehicles Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Electric Vehicles Market by Propulsion Type:
3.3.1: Battery Electric Vehicles
3.3.2: Hybrid & Plug-in-Hybrid Electric Vehicles
3.4: Global Electric Vehicles Market by Vehicle Type:
3.4.1: Compact Car
3.4.2: Luxury Car
3.4.3: SUVs & Crossover
3.4.4: Small Car
3.4.5: Mid-size Car
3.5: Global Electric Vehicles Market by Component Type:
3.5.1: Independent Drive Component
3.5.3: Motor and Gearbox
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Electric Vehicles Market by Region
4.2: North American Electric Vehicles Market
4.3: European Electric Vehicles Market
4.4: APAC Electric Vehicles Market
4.5: ROW Electric Vehicles Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Electric Vehicles Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Player
7.1: Tesla Inc
7.2: General Motors
7.3: Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
7.4: Mitsubishi Motors
7.5: Volkswagen AG
7.6: Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW)
7.7: Ford Motor Company
7.8: Mercedes Benz
7.9: Hyundai Motor Company
7.10: Kia Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dynnvm