LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the office furniture market and it is poised to grow by USD 22.67 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Kimball International Inc., Knoll Inc., KOKUYO Co. Ltd., OKAMURA Corp. and Steelcase Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the growing demand for modern and luxury furniture will offer immense growth opportunities, fluctuating prices of raw materials will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing demand for modern and luxury furniture has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, fluctuating prices of raw materials might hamper market growth.
Office Furniture Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Office Furniture Market is segmented as below:
- Storage Units and Files
- Overhead Bins
- Commercial Office Furniture
- Home Office Furniture
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40968
Office Furniture Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our office furniture market report covers the following areas:
- Office Furniture Market Size
- Office Furniture Market Trends
- Office Furniture Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increase in the number of office spaces as one of the prime reasons driving the office furniture market growth during the next few years.
Office Furniture Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the office furniture market, including some of the vendors such as Kimball International Inc., Knoll Inc., KOKUYO Co. Ltd., OKAMURA Corp. and Steelcase Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the office furniture market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Office Furniture Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist office furniture market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the office furniture market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the office furniture market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of office furniture market vendors
Table of Content
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Seating - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tables - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Storage units and files - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Overhead bins - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Commercial office furniture - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Home office furniture - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel placement
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Haworth Inc.
- Herman Miller Inc.
- HNI Corp.
- Hooker Furniture
- Inter IKEA Holding BV
- Kimball International Inc.
- Knoll Inc.
- KOKUYO Co. Ltd.
- OKAMURA Corp.
- Steelcase Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.