LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the frozen food market and it is poised to grow by USD 64.69 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Kerry Group Plc, McCain Foods Ltd., Nestlé SA, Nomad Foods Ltd. and Tyson Foods Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the expansion of retail stores offering frozen food will offer immense growth opportunities, frequent number of product recalls will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Expansion of retail stores offering frozen food has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, frequent number of product recalls might hamper market growth.
Frozen Food Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Frozen Food Market is segmented as below:
- Frozen Ready Meals
- Frozen Meat and Poultry
- Frozen Fish and Seafood
- Frozen Fruits and Vegetables
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41071
Frozen Food Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our frozen food market report covers the following areas:
- Frozen Food Market Size
- Frozen Food Market Trends
- Frozen Food Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growing popularity of private label frozen foods as one of the prime reasons driving the frozen food market growth during the next few years.
Frozen Food Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the frozen food market, including some of the vendors such as Kerry Group Plc, McCain Foods Ltd., Nestlé SA, Nomad Foods Ltd. and Tyson Foods Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the frozen food market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Frozen Food Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist frozen food market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the frozen food market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the frozen food market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of frozen food market vendors
Table of Content
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- , of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Frozen ready meals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Frozen meat and poultry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Frozen fish and seafood - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Frozen fruits and vegetables - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Bonduelle SCA
- Conagra Brands, Inc.
- Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
- George Weston Ltd.
- Kerry Group Plc
- McCain Foods Ltd.
- Nestlé SA
- Nomad Foods Ltd.
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.