DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceutical Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market looks promising with opportunities in the hospitals, diagnostic centers, and research institutes. The major drivers for this market are increasing incidence and prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and growing investment through public private partnerships to modernize diagnostic imaging centers, alpha radioimmunotherapy (RIT) based targeted cancer treatment, and advances in radiotracers.
Some of the of the features of Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by product type, application, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals in the global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals in the global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market by product type, application, end user, and region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceutical market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Product Type
3.3.1: Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceutical
3.3.2: Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceutical
3.4: Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Application
3.4.6: Bone Metastasis
3.4.7: Endocrine Tumors
3.5: Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by End Use Industry
3.5.1: Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
3.5.2: Research Institutes
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Region
4.2: North American Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
4.3: European Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
4.4: APAC Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
4.5: ROW Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by
End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Cardinal Health
7.3: GE Healthcare
7.4: Lantheus Medical Imaging
7.6: Bracco Imaging
7.7: Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products
7.9: IBA Molecular
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/829nm3