DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Armor Materials - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Armor Materials market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.6%.
Metals & Alloys, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.5 Billion by the year 2025, Metals & Alloys will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$178.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$153.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Metals & Alloys will reach a market size of US$188.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Agy Holdings Corp.
- Alcoa Corporation
- Allegheny Technologies, Inc. (ATI)
- CeramTec GmbH
- Cerco Corporation
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- CPS Technologies Corporation
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Jps Composites Materials
- Leeco Steel, LLC
- Morgan Advanced Materials PLC
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Protective Structures, Ltd.
- Royal Ten Cate NV
- SAAB AB
- Schunk Carbon Technology
- Surmet Corporation
- Tata Steel Ltd.
- Waco Composites
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Armor Materials Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Application Markets
- 1. Body Armor
- 2. Vehicle Armor
- 3. Marine Armor
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- A Look into Existing and New Body Armor Material Developments
- Companies Unveil New Body Armor Designs for Ballistic Protection
- Army Demand for Lighter Body Armors Gives Way for Use of New Materials
- Manufacturers Engage in Advanced Materials for Body Armor
- New Backing Materials for Body Armor Testing
- UHMWPE Gains Edge Over Other Materials
- Body Armor Advancements for Women in Law Enforcement
- Manufacturers Focus on Integrated Protection Concepts
- Liquid Armor Gains Attention
- Vehicle Armor Material Trends
- Focus Grows on Materials that Contribute to Low Weight Aircraft Armor
- World Aerospace and Defense Spending Support Demand for Armor Materials
- Rise in Military Expenditure and Defense Budgets to Drive Growth
- Global Defense Spending: 2008 to 2022 (in US$ Billion)
- Global Military Expenditure by Region: 2000-2018 (in US$ Billion)
- World Military Spending Breakdown (in %) by Region/Country: 2018
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Armor Materials Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Rise in Demand for Lighter Body Armor
- Steady Improvement in Homeland Security Budget Augurs Well Body Armor Demand
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Armor Materials Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rndtno