DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Antenna Transducer and Radome - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Antenna Transducer and Radome market worldwide is projected to grow by US$8.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 9.2%.
Radar, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$12.5 Billion by the year 2025, Radar will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 10.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$389.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$397.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Radar will reach a market size of US$931.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.5 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- BAE Systems PLC
- Cobham PLC
- Exelixis, Inc.
- Finmeccanica SpA
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- QinetiQ Group PLC
- Raytheon Company
- Thales S.A.
- The Boeing Company
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Antenna Transducer and Radome: Market Snapshots
- Radar Systems: Leading the Market by Technology
- Radome: An Insider
- Antenna: An Overview
- Aircraft Radome Market: An Insight
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Antenna Transducer and Radome Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global LVDT Transducers Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Linear Displacement Transducers Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Aerospace Radome Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Nose Radome Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Aircraft Radome Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Commercial Radome Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Escalated Demand for Surveillance and Satellite Communication System Drives the Market
- Increased Usage of Antenna Transducers in Tracking Weather Changes and Air Traffic Control Sparks Demand
- High Cost Associated with Maintenance, Production and Installation of the Systems Hinders the Market Growth
- Highly Experienced/ Skilled Personnel: A Major Challenge
- Market to Witness Huge Growth with Spike in Defense Expenditures
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Antenna Transducer and Radome: An Introduction
- Global Antenna Transducer and Radome Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Applications
- Global Antenna Transducer and Radome Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Measurement Type for Years 2018 & 2022
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Antenna Transducer and Radome Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Antenna Transducer and Radome Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i3biai