DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Device Connectivity Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the medical device connectivity market looks promising with opportunities in the hospitals, home healthcare, imaging and diagnostic centers, and ambulatory care centers. The global medical device connectivity market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 23% from 2019 to 2024.
The major drivers for this market are increasing healthcare costs, increasing adoption of electronic medical records, strong government support and initiatives, increasing need for data analytics in healthcare, and growing focus on the quality of care and patient safety.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the medical device connectivity market, read this report.
Some of the of the features of Global Medical Device Connectivity Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global medical device Connectivity market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by product type, technology, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global medical device Connectivity market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for medical device connectivity in the global medical device connectivity market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for medical device connectivity in the global medical device connectivity market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global medical device connectivity market by product type, technology, end users, and region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the medical device connectivity market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the medical device connectivity market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this medical device connectivity market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the medical device connectivity market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the medical device connectivity market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this medical device connectivity market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this medical device connectivity area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this medical device connectivity market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Medical Device Connectivity Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Medical Device Connectivity Market by Product Type
3.3.1: Medical Device Connectivity Solutions
3.3.2: Medical Devices Connectivity Services
3.4: Global Medical Device Connectivity Market by Technology
3.5: Global Medical Device Connectivity Market by End Use
3.5.1: Industry Hospitals
3.5.2: Home Healthcare
3.5.3: Imaging & Diagnostic Centers
3.5.4: Ambulatory Care Centers
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Medical Device Connectivity Market by Region
4.2: North American Medical Device Connectivity Market
4.3: European Medical Device Connectivity Market
4.4: APAC Medical Device Connectivity Market
4.5: RoW Medical Device Connectivity Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global medical device Connectivity Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.3: GE Healthcare
7.5: Bernoulli Enterprise
7.7: Cisco Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d4wknh