DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital X-ray Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the digital X-ray market looks promising with opportunities in the diagnostic centers and hospitals. The global digital X-ray market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 11% from 2019 to 2024.
The major growth drivers for this market are growing healthcare expenditure, aging population, and technological advancements and advantages of digital x-ray systems.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the digital X-ray market report read this report.
Some of the of the features of Global Digital X-ray Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global digital X-ray market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by application, product, portability, end use, price segment, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global digital X-ray market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for digital X-ray in the global digital X-ray market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, digital X-ray in the global digital X-ray market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global digital X-ray market by application, product, portability and portable x-ray systems, end use, price, and region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the digital X-ray market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the digital X-ray market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this digital X-ray market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the digital X-ray market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the digital X-ray market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this digital X-ray market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this digital X-ray area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in digital X-ray market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Digital X-ray Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Digital X-ray Market by Application
3.3.1: General Radiography
3.4: Global Digital X-ray Market by Product
3.4.1: Computed Radiography
3.4.2: Direct Radiography
3.5: Global Digital X-ray Market by Portability
3.5.1: Fixed Digital X-Ray Systems
3.5.2: Portable X-Ray Systems
3.6: Global Digital X-ray Market by End Use
3.6.1: Diagnostic Centers
3.7: Global Digital X-ray Market by Price
3.7.1: Low-priced Systems
3.7.2: Medium-priced Systems
3.7.3: Premium-priced Systems
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global digital X-ray Market by Region
4.2: North American Digital X-ray Market
4.3: European Digital X-ray Market
4.4: APAC Digital X-ray Market
4.5: ROW Digital X-ray Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Digital X-ray Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.2: Philips Healthcare
7.3: GE Healthcare
7.5: Toshiba Medical Systems
7.6: Carestream Health
7.7: Fujifilm Medical Systems
7.8: Hitachi Medical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1zhve4