DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "E-Prescribing Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the E-prescribing market looks promising with opportunities in the hospitals, office-based physicians, and pharmaceuticals. The global E-prescribing market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 21% from 2019 to 2024.
The major growth drivers for this market are government initiatives & incentive programs, rising focus on the reduction of fraud and abuse of controlled substances, focus on reducing medication errors, and need to curtail escalating healthcare costs.
A report of more than 150 page is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the E-prescribing market report read this report.
Some of the of the features of Global E-prescribing Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates:Global E-prescribing market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis:Global market size by various applications such as by product, by usage mode, by delivery mode, by end user, and by region.
- Regional analysis:Global E-prescribing market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for E-prescribing in the global E-prescribing market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for E-prescribing in the global E-prescribing market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global E-prescribing market by product, By Usage Mode, delivery mode, end user, and region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the E-prescribing market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the E-prescribing market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this E-prescribing market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the E-prescribing market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the E-prescribing market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this E-prescribing market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this E-prescribing area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, E-prescribing market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1. Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2. Supply Chain
2.3. Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global E-prescribing Market:Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global E-prescribing Market by product
3.4: Global E-prescribing Market by Usage Mode
3.4.1: Hand held devices
3.4.2: Computer based device
3.5: Global E-prescribing Market by Delivery Mode
3.5.1: Web & Cloud-based
3.6: Global E-prescribing Market by End Use Industry
3.6.2: Office-based Physicians
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global E-prescribing Market by Region
4.2: North American E-prescribing Market
4.3: European E-prescribing Market
4.4: APAC E-prescribing Market
4.5: ROW E-prescribing Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global E-prescribing Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Epic Systems
7.3: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
7.5: Quality Systems
7.6: Medical Information Technology
7.7: Relay health Corporation
7.9: Henry Schein
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rxzl0h