DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Agricultural Microbial Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the agricultural microbials market looks promising with opportunities in the agricultural sector. Global agricultural microbials market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 14% from 2019 to 2024.
The major growth drivers for this market are reduced development cost for microbials in comparison to conventional chemical pesticides, increasing number of organic farming practices, and growing demand for residue-free crop protection products.
More than 200 page report is developed to help your business decisions. To learn the scope of benefits, companies researched and other details of the Agricultural microbials market report, read this report.
Some of the of the features of Global Agricultural Microbials Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates:Global Agricultural microbials market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by mode of application, by crop type, by formulation, and by region
- Regional analysis: Global Agricultural microbials market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for Agricultural microbials in the global Agricultural microbials market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for Agricultural microbials in the global Agricultural microbials market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global agricultural microbials market by mode of application, by type, by function, by crop type, by formulation, and by region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the agricultural microbials market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the agricultural microbials market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this agricultural microbials market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the agricultural microbials market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the agricultural microbials market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this agricultural microbials market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this agricultural microbials area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this agricultural microbials market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024:
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Agricultural Microbial Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Agricultural Microbial Market By Mode of Application:
3.3.1: Seed Treatment
3.3.2: Soil Treatment
3.3.3: Foilar Spray
3.4: Global Agricultural Microbial Market By Source Type:
3.5: Global Agricultural Microbial Market By Crop Type:
3.5.1: Cereals & Grains
3.5.2: Oilseeds & Pulses
3.5.3: Fruits & Vegetables
3.5.4: Other Crops (Sugar Crops, Forage, Turf, and Ornamentals)
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region:
4.1: Global Agricultural Microbial Market by Region
4.2: North American Agricultural Microbial Market
4.3: European Agricultural Microbial Market
4.4: APAC Agricultural Microbial Market
4.5: ROW Agricultural Microbial Market
5. Competitor Analysis:
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Microbial Market by Mode of application
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Microbial Market by Source Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Crop Type
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Microbial Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Agricultural Microbial Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Agricultural Microbial Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Agricultural Microbial Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players:
7.3: Monsanto BioAg
7.5: Dow DuPont
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/78ikdy