DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Modified Atmosphere Packaging - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Modified Atmosphere Packaging market worldwide is projected to grow by US$4.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.4%.
Dairy Products, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.6 Billion by the year 2025, Dairy Products will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$223.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$201.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Dairy Products will reach a market size of US$95.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 4.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$732.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Amcor Ltd.
- Bemis Co., Inc.
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Coveris Holdings SA
- CVP Systems, LLC
- Ilapak International SA
- Linde AG
- LINPAC Packaging
- Orics Industries, Inc.
- Praxair, Inc.
- Robert Reiser & Co., Inc.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- ULMA Packaging, S.Coop.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging: A Primer
- Rising Demand for Longer Shelf-Life and Hygienic & Fresh Packaging of Food Drives the Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market
- On Account of Exhibiting Excellent Gas Barrier Properties, Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol Maintains Largest Share
- While US and Europe Lead, Asia Pacific Market Grows the Fastest
- INNOVATIONS AND ADVANCEMENTS
- Advancements in Technologies and Innovative Processes for MAP of Fruits and Vegetables
- Special Film Controls Amount of Oxygen and CO2 in a Package
- Modified Atmosphere/Modified Humidity Technology for Fresh Produce Packaging
- Select Innovative Applications for MAP
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Modified Atmosphere
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP): Extending Shelf Life of Food Products
- Examples of MAP
- Design Methodology of MAP System
- Suitable Foodstuff for Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Fresh and Processed Meat
- Fish and Seafood
- Cheese and Dairy Products
- Ready Made Meals
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Snacks and Nuts
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Advantages and Disadvantages Associated with MAP
- Quality Control: Key to Success of Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Gases for Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Materials and Equipment Used
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- MAP Seeking Growth from Emerging Food Categories
- Issue of Food Grade CO2 Shortages for Food & Beverage
- Select Regulations for Modified Atmosphere Packaging
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4n1bb6