DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Impact of Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak on the Global ICT Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Due to early neglect and cover-ups of the Chinese government, a new type of pneumonia outbreak, now known as Wuhan coronavirus, has taken place in China since last year.
The Chinese lunar new year travel rush in early 2020 also deteriorated the situation by causing this epidemic disease to spread faster across China and the world. Thus far, the Chinese government has locked down three cities of Wuhan, Huanggan and Ezhou, suspend large-scale events, and delay the start of the construction to slow down coronavirus outbreak within China.
This report analyzes the impact of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak in china and the global ICT industry and economy; looks into possible development predictions and market opportunities.
- Current status of Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak, touching on the delays in construction and production locations of PC brands in China
- Global economic predictions of major research institutes such as The Economist, Bloomberg Businessweek, IMF, and UBS Investment Bank and includes market opportunities associated with the outbreak.
- Wuhan coronavirus development predictions from medical experts of several major institutes such as the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Tohoku University, Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, National Taiwan University Hospital, etc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Wuhan Coronavirus Causes Delays in Construction
2. Inventory Pile-up and Capacity Allocation as Countermeasures
3. Impact Assessment
3.3 Global Economy
4. Future Development Predictions
5. Market Opportunities
List of Tables
Table 1 Resumed Construction Date of IT Vendors in Major Cities of China, as of January 31, 2020
Table 2 Global Economic Predictions of Research Institutes on the Impact of Wuhan Coronavirus on Global Economy
Table 3 Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak Development Predictions from Medical Experts
List of Figures
Figure 1 Production Locations of PC Brands in China
- AcBel Polytech
- Asia Vital Components
- BOE Technology
- Career Technology
- Huatong Computer
- Shenzhen Huaxing Photoelectric Technology
- TPK Holding
- Tripod Technology
- Zhen Ding Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hh2w5r