LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the magnetic sensors and it is poised to grow by USD 823.62 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. NVE Corp., NXP Semiconductors NV, STMicroelectronics NV, TDK Corp. and Texas Instruments Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increasing adoption of PDUs by data centers will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing adoption of PDUs by data centers has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Magnetic Sensors 2020-2024: Segmentation
Magnetic Sensors is segmented as below:
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40841
Magnetic Sensors 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our magnetic sensors report covers the following areas:
- Magnetic Sensors Size
- Magnetic Sensors Trends
- Magnetic Sensors Industry Analysis
This study identifies rise in adoption of robots for industrial automation as one of the prime reasons driving the magnetic sensors growth during the next few years.
Magnetic Sensors 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the magnetic sensors, including some of the vendors such as NVE Corp., NXP Semiconductors NV, STMicroelectronics NV, TDK Corp. and Texas Instruments Inc. are some of the major market participants. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the magnetic sensors are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Magnetic Sensors 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist magnetic sensors growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the magnetic sensors size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the magnetic sensors
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of magnetic sensors vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market size
- Market outlook
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer electronics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growth in number of M&A
- Increasing investments in EVs
- Rise in adoption of robots for industrial automation
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Melexis NV
- NVE Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- STMicroelectronics NV
- TDK Corp.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.