Enercon GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Enercon GmbH (Enercon) is a renewable energy equipment company that manufactures and supplies wind energy converters (WEC). It produces components of the WECs including annular generators, inverters, cast components, rotor blades, towers and machine houses. Enercon provides electrical and mechanical maintenance, project development, charging service, energy storage systems and other services. It also offers logistics services including transportation of production material and system components to the construction site. The company has presence across the world, including Austria, Norway, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Scotland, Estonia and Portugal, among others. Enercon is headquartered in Aurich, Lower Saxony, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- Enercon GmbH - Key Facts
- Enercon GmbH - Key Employees
- Enercon GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Enercon GmbH - History
- Enercon GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Enercon GmbH - Business Description
- Enercon GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Enercon GmbH - Strengths
- Enercon GmbH - Weaknesses
- Enercon GmbH - Opportunities
- Enercon GmbH - Threats
- Enercon GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
- Enercon GmbH, Power, Deals By Year, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Enercon GmbH, Power, Deals By Type, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Enercon GmbH, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
- Feb 20, 2020: SSE Renewables sells Irish wind farm to Greencoat UK
- Jan 28, 2020: Energiequelle GmbH puts Schonefeld wind farm into operation
- Dec 20, 2019: Kallista Energy acquires a 32 MW onshore wind energy project in the Netherlands and takes a first step towards the internationalisation of its activities
- Dec 03, 2019: First field solar PV plant in the Faroes inaugurated
- Oct 30, 2019: Burgerwindpark Fehndorf-Lindloh shows the way into the independent energy supply
- Oct 23, 2019: Deutsche Windtechnik and Rabbalshede Kraft sign full service contract for Enercon turbines
- Sep 09, 2019: Greenpeace Energy and QUADRA Energy conclude Green PPA' on high-quality wind energy from existing WECs
- Aug 19, 2019: Change of wind turbine model for the Dune-du-Nord wind farm
- Aug 11, 2019: GWEC welcomes ENERCON as a board level member
- Jul 31, 2019: Opening ceremony for the first wind power plant in Kochi prefecture constructed by our group
Section 5 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- Senvion SA
- Sinovel Wind Group Co Ltd
- Siemens AG
- Goldwind Windenergy GmbH
- Wind Energy Solutions BV
- Vestas Wind Systems AS
For more information about this SWOT analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hoe5tj