DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "H.I.G. Capital LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" SWOT analysis has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
H.I.G. Capital LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
H.I.G. Capital LLC (H.I.G. Capital) is a private equity and alternative assets investment firm. The company, along with its affiliates, provides private equity, growth equity, and debt or credit to small and medium-sized companies across the US, Latin America, and Europe. Its family of funds includes private equity, growth equity, real estate, debtor credit, lending, and life sciences. The company invests in companies throughout the US and Europe and has offices in Miami, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, New York, and San Francisco in the US; and affiliate offices in London, Hamburg, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, and Paris in Europe as well as Rio de Janeiro and Bogota in South America. H.I.G. Capital is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Key Facts
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Key Employees
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Major Products and Services
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - History
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Business Description
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Strengths
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Weaknesses
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Opportunities
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Threats
- H.I.G. Capital LLC - Key Competitors
- H.I.G. Capital LLC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
- Sep 11, 2019: Mallinckrodt to divest Canadian drug manufacturing unit for $250m
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- TPG Capital LP
- Sun Capital Partners Inc
- GSO Capital Partners LP
- CVC Advisers Ltd
- Apollo Global Management LLC
- Apax Partners US Holdings Ltd.
For more information about this SWOT analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9po8ck