DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" SWOT analysis has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc (Bio-Reference), a subsidiary of Opko Health Inc, is a full service clinical laboratory that specializes in genetic testing. The company provides comprehensive range of tests that focus on molecular diagnostics, genetics, anatomical pathology, oncology, and women's health. Besides clinical testing operations, Bio-Reference also provides business solutions such as data and analytics and clinical knowledge management services. The company offers testing and related services to both primary care and specialty health care segments which include physician offices, clinics, long term care facilities, hospitals, employers, governmental units and correctional institutions. Bio-Reference is headquartered in Elmwood Park, New Jersey, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Key Facts
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Key Employees
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Major Products and Services
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - History
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Business Description
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Strengths
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Weaknesses
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Opportunities
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Threats
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
- Jul 30, 2019: BioReference notifies patients in AMCA incident
- May 02, 2019: BioReference Laboratories to present at ACOG 2019, demonstrating commitment to the research of hereditary conditions
Section 5 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- Quest Diagnostics Inc
- Mayo Clinic Laboratories
- Laboratory Corp of America Holdings
- Cord Blood America Inc
- ARUP Laboratories
For more information about this swot analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lw8w7n