DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biogen Inc (BIIB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" swot analysis has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Biogen Inc (BIIB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Biogen Inc (Biogen) is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and delivers drugs and biosimilars for the treatment of neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. The company's marketed products include Avonex (interferon beta-1a), Tysabri (natalizumab), Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate), Fampyra (prolonged-release fampridine tablets) and Plegridy (peginterferon beta-1a) for the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS); Spinraza (nusinersen) for spinal muscular atrophy (SMA); and Fumaderm (fumaric acid esters) for severe plaque psoriasis. It has several product candidates targeting various indications such as MS, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and stroke among others. The company sells its products through direct sales forces, marketing groups and distributors in the Americas, Europe, Asia and other territories. Biogen is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- Biogen Inc - Key Facts
- Biogen Inc - Key Employees
- Biogen Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Biogen Inc - Major Products and Services
- Biogen Inc - History
- Biogen Inc - Company Statement
- Biogen Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Biogen Inc - Business Description
- Product Category: Biosimilars
- Product Category: Multiple Sclerosis
- Product Category: Others
- Product Category: Spinal Muscular Atroph
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Other
- Geographical Segment: US
- R&D Overview
- Biogen Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Biogen Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Biogen Inc - Strengths
- Biogen Inc - Weaknesses
- Biogen Inc - Opportunities
- Biogen Inc - Threats
- Biogen Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
- Biogen Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Biogen Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Biogen Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 - Company's Recent Developments
- Jan 30, 2020: Biogen reports full year 2019 revenues of $14.4 billion
- Nov 07, 2019: Biogen signs commercialisation deal with Samsung Bioepis
- Oct 09, 2019: ICER finds lack of evidence to support blockbuster drug price hikes
- Oct 01, 2019: Biogen Announces Leadership Update
- Jul 23, 2019: Biogen Q2 2019 revenues increased 8% to $3.6 Billion
- Jul 15, 2019: Inscopix announces research collaboration to pursue new approach for development of therapies for chronic pain
- Jun 10, 2019: Biogen closes $800m Nightstar Therapeutics acquisition
- May 01, 2019: Biogen to present data at AAN highlighting its innovative marketed treatments and investigational pipeline programs for complex Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Apr 29, 2019: Biogen Announces Three New Nominees for Election to Board of Directors
- Apr 24, 2019: Biogen Q1 2019 revenues increased 11% to $3.5 billion
Section 6 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- United Neuroscience Ltd
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Pfizer Inc
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co Inc
- Dart NeuroScience LLC
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Alzheon Inc
For more information about this swot analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2s49hb