DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" swot analysis has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (Regeneron) is a biopharmaceutical company, which discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Its marketed and pipeline products are focused on helping patients suffering with eye diseases, cancer, allergic and inflammatory diseases, metabolic and cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, neuromuscular diseases, and rare diseases. It develops products using its Trap and VelociSuite technology platforms, which include VelociGene, VelocImmune, VelociMouse, VelociMab, Veloci-Bi and other related technologies. The company operates manufacturing facilities in Rensselaer, New York and Limerick, Ireland. It also works in collaboration with strategic partners to develop, manufacture and commercialize its products. It sells its products to specialty pharmacies and distributors. The company and its subsidiaries operate in the US, Bermuda, the Netherlands, Ireland, Spain and the UK. Regeneron is headquartered in Tarrytown, New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Facts
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Employees
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Major Products and Services
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - History
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Company Statement
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Business Description
- Product Category: Arcalyst
- Product Category: Eylea
- Product Category: Libtay
- Product Category: Other revenue
- Product Category: Sanofi and Bayer collaboration revenue
- R&D Overview
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Strengths
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Weaknesses
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Opportunities
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Threats
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 - Company's Recent Developments
- Feb 06, 2020: Regeneron reports fourth quarter and full year 2019 financial and operating results
- Feb 05, 2020: Regeneron and HHS expand alliance to develop coronavirus drugs
- Feb 04, 2020: HHS, Regeneron collaborate to develop 2019-nCoV treatment
- Jan 08, 2020: Publication highlights Regeneron's costimulatory bispecific antibodies, an emerging class of cancer immunotherapy
- Dec 12, 2019: Regeneron and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory unveil new dedicated laboratories for student science education
- Dec 11, 2019: Sanofi and Regeneron to simplify antibody partnership
- Nov 28, 2019: Congo trial shows investigational drugs reduce Ebola death risk
- Nov 22, 2019: Regeneron's Yancopoulos receives Columbia College's Alexander Hamilton Award
- Nov 07, 2019: Regeneron and Vyriad to develop oncolytic virus therapies
- Nov 05, 2019: Regeneron reports third quarter 2019 financial and operating results
Section 6 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp
- Samsung Bioepis Co Ltd
- RegenxBio Inc
- Pfizer Inc
- Pfenex Inc
- PanOptica Inc
- Opthea Ltd
- Novartis AG
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Merck & Co Inc
- LEO Pharma Inc
- Kodiak Sciences Inc
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Incyte Corp
- Graybug Vision Inc
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Genentech Inc
- Formycon AG
- Flexion Therapeutics Inc
- Eli Lilly and Co
- Chengdu Kanghong Pharmaceuticals Group Co Ltd
- Bayer AG
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Amgen Inc
- Allergan Inc
- Alimera Sciences Inc
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc
- AbbVie Inc
- Abbott Laboratories
For more information about this swot analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7k5f5w