DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" swot analysis has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC (PPD) is a contract research organization, which offers drug discovery, development and lifecycle management services. The company's service portfolio encompasses early development, peri- and post-approval, clinical development, laboratories and consulting, and site and patient services, among others. It has expertise in clinical trials in various therapy areas including cardiovascular system, critical care, dermatology, gastroenterology, hematology, cancer, infectious diseases, ophthalmology, respiratory, endocrine systems, metabolism, rare diseases and urology, among others. PPD serves pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and academic and government organizations. The company has presence in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. PPD is headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Key Facts
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Key Employees
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Major Products and Services
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - History
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Business Description
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Strengths
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Weaknesses
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Opportunities
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Threats
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
- Jan 09, 2020: PPD expanding clinical development and laboratory capabilities in China
- Dec 04, 2019: PPD expands early development research capabilities
- Dec 03, 2019: PPD expands special patient capabilities in early development research
- Nov 27, 2019: PPD receives patient first award at Medidata NEXT
- Oct 30, 2019: PPD's SiteCoach training to enable more health care providers to conduct clinical trials
- Oct 17, 2019: PPD repeats as best CRO at World ADC Awards for Advancing Cancer Research
- Oct 03, 2019: PPD named a CSO50 award winner for excellence in information security risk management
- Sep 19, 2019: PPD expanding bioanalytical laboratory capabilities
- Aug 27, 2019: Harbour BioMed and PPD form strategic collaboration to develop innovative therapeutics for oncology and immunology
- Jul 31, 2019: NeoGenomics announces grand opening of new pharma services laboratory in Singapore
Section 5 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- Worldwide Clinical Trials Drug Development Solutions Inc
- Quintiles Transnational Corp
- Parexel International Corp
- ICON Plc
- Criterium Inc
- Covance Inc
- Aperio Clinical Outcomes
- Almac Group Ltd
- Albany Molecular Research Inc
For more information about this swot analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hl79ub