Global Beverage Can Market 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global beverage can market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.87 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
The report on the global beverage can market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing energy and juice drinks market. In addition, rising popularity of paperboard cans is anticipated to boost the growth of the global beverage can market as well.
Key Trends for the global beverage can market growth
This study identifies rising popularity of paperboard cans as the prime reasons driving the global beverage can market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Non-alcoholic beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Alcoholic beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Market Segmentation by Material
- Aluminum - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Steel - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Geographic segmentation
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amcor Plc
- Ardagh Group SA
- Ball Corporation
- CAN-PACK SA
- CPMC Holdings Ltd.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- ORG Technology Co. Ltd.
- Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd.
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/92ax2v