LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest market intelligence engagement for a mining chemicals supplier. This success story pinpoints the key challenges faced by a mining chemicals market client, the approach undertaken by the experts at Infiniti Research to help the client achieve their key objectives, and the business impact of the engagement.
A mining chemicals supplier based out of Europe encountered significant losses due to overproduction and drop in product demand. The client also faced difficulties in competing with low-cost manufacturers owing to intensifying global competition. To cover up for the losses, they wanted to pursue digitalization projects and achieve performance improvements. In addition, they wanted to gain a detailed overview of the changing market scenarios in Europe and build digital implementation roadmap. They chose to partner with Infiniti Research to leverage their expertise in offering market intelligence engagement.
With the mining chemicals market evolving rapidly, businesses must constantly assess market changes and identify new initiatives undertaken by competitors. Our market intelligence engagement can help you achieve these strategic objectives. RFP for more insights.
Our Approach: To help the client tackle the above-mentioned challenges, the experts at Infiniti Research conducted a market intelligence engagement, competitive benchmarking analysis, and demand management study. The engagement also involved identifying emerging technologies and exploring new digitalized business models.
Business impact of the market intelligence engagement for the mining chemicals market client:
- Integrated digital technologies and boosted operational efficiency
- Extracted more mineral content from low-grade mineral ores
- Achieved performance improvement
- Assessed and tracked market risks constantly
- Achieved cost reduction in production processes
- Created digital implementation roadmap and pursued digitalization projects
- Enhanced profit margins by 44% in a year
You may also like to read some of our recent market intelligence success stories:
- An Automaker Attracted 300+ New Customers and Increased Sales by 37% in Six Months with Market Intelligence Engagement
- Examining Market Opportunities and Industry Challenges in the US Electric Vehicle Market Using Market Intelligence Engagement
- Market Intelligence Engagement Helped a Food Service Industry Client to Enhance CX by 2x and Increase Sales by 31%
Want more insights into our services for companies in the mining chemicals market? Request more info and our experts will get in touch with you with comprehensive insights.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research, is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us