DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Point-Of-Care Coagulation Testing Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global point-of-care coagulation testing market and it is poised to grow by USD 1 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
The report on the global point-of-care coagulation testing market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing geriatric population. In addition, growing focus toward personalized medicine is anticipated to boost the growth of the global point-of-care coagulation testing market as well.
Key Trends for the global point-of-care coagulation testing market growth
This study identifies growing focus toward personalized medicine as the prime reasons driving the global point-of-care coagulation testing market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Hospitals and clinics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Homecare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- Danaher Corp.
- Diagnostica Stago SAS
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Helena Laboratories Corp.
- iLine Microsystems SL
- Medtronic Plc
- Micropoint Bioscience Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Sysmex Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ebbm2p