Global Healthcare IT Market 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global healthcare it market and it is poised to grow by USD 95.98 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
The report on the global healthcare it market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by rising need for automation across departments. In addition, emergence of ai-enabled emotion recognition technologies is anticipated to boost the growth of the global healthcare it market as well.
Key Trends for the global healthcare it market growth
This study identifies emergence of ai-enabled emotion recognition technologies as the prime reasons driving the global healthcare it market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Component
- Market segments
- Comparison by Component placement
- Services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hardware - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Component
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Allscripts Healthcare LLC
- Cerner Corp.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- IBM Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- McKesso Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/35wwtc