DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Particle Counters - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Particle Counters market worldwide is projected to grow by US$81.7 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 3.6%.
Airborne Particle Counters, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$224.1 Million by the year 2025, Airborne Particle Counters will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 2.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$2.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Airborne Particle Counters will reach a market size of US$13 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$22.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Climet Instruments Co.
- Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions Inc.
- Merck KgaA
- Met One Instruments, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Particle Measuring Systems
- Rion Co., Ltd.
- TSI, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Particle Counters: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Particle Counters Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Robust Growth in Pharmaceutical R&D Spending Drives Significant Demand for Particle Counters
- Global Pharmaceutical R&D Spending in US$ Billion During 2012-2022
- Rapid Growth of Industrial Pollution in Various Sectors Lays Strong Foundation for Particle Counters Market
- Global Industrial Air Pollution Control Solutions: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Industrial Emissions: The Leading Cause of Environmental Pollution
- Increasing Stringency of Regulatory Guidelines Make the Use of Particle Counters Imperative for Environment Protection
- Supportive Government Regulations for Effective Air Pollution Monitoring and Control
- Growing Manufacturing Industry in China and India: An Opportunity for Particle Counters Market
- Growing Semiconductor Equipment Industry in Asia: Strong Demand Driver
- Global Semiconductor Equipment Market: Sales in US$ Billion for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, and 2024
- Stringent Regulations Governing Cleanrooms Result in Particle Counters Market Growth
- Innovations and Advancements in the Particle Counters Market
- Product Overview
- Particle Counters: Definition
- Particle Counters by Product Type
- Liquid Particle Counters
- Airborne Particle Counters
- Applications of Particle Counters
- Particle Counters by End-Use Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Semiconductor Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Particle Counters Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Particle Counters Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d6yrhr