DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Manufacturing Analytics - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Manufacturing Analytics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$12.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.5%.
Predictive Maintenance & Asset Management, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 20.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.3 Billion by the year 2025, Predictive Maintenance & Asset Management will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$405.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$561.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Predictive Maintenance & Asset Management will reach a market size of US$344.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 19.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.1 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- 1010data, Inc.
- Alteryx, Inc.
- Computer Science Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Tableau Software, Inc.
- TIBCO Software, Inc.
- Zensar Technologies Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Market Primer
- Why There is Increasing Adoption of Analytics in Manufacturing?
- Manufacturing Analytics Changing the Face of Industry
- Unleashing Productivity and Profitability through Manufacturing Analytics
- Decreasing Downtime and Getting More with Less
- Optimization of Complex Production Networks
- Industry Dynamics
- US: The Largest Market
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Manufacturing Analytics: Amalgamation of Big Data, Predictive Analytics, IIoT and Mobile First Design
- Advantages and Benefits of Manufacturing Analytics
- IoT and Manufacturing Analytics
- Importance of Manufacturing Analytics Software
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Manufacturing Analytics Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Smart Analytics Provides Overall Improvement
- Manufacturing 4.0: Opportunities for Automotive Suppliers
- Analytics: Leading the Digital Transformation in Manufacturing
- Great Amount of Benefits Coerce Companies to Use Manufacturing Analytics in Varied Applications
- Driving Innovations and Advancements through Analytics
- Manufacturing Analytics Protect Supply Chain in Inventory Management
- Advanced Analytics in Predictive Maintenance
- Manufacturing Industry: Challenges Ahead
- Shortage of Skilled Labor
- Imparting Intelligence to Machines
- Neglect of Customer Self-Service Applications
- Manufacturing Analytics Offers Solutions for Industry Challenges
- Managing Supply Chain
- Automating Manual Inspection of Circuits on Assembly Chain Process
- Reducing Warranty Cost of Heavy Machinery through Prediction of Machinery Failure
- Optimizing Operational Costs
- Balance Between Human Labor and Automation
- Data Breaches and Cyberattacks
- Improving Manufacturing Operations
- Improving Product Demand Forecasts
- Effectively Identifying and Fixing Machine Utilization
- Self-Repairing Capability of Systems
- Managing Warehouse Efficiently
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Manufacturing Analytics Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Manufacturing Analytics Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ydfbfj