The publisher has been monitoring the global dental cad/cam market and it is poised to grow by USD 422.68 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
The report on the global dental cad/cam market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the high demand for dental cosmetic surgeries. In addition, increase in the number of dsos supporting dental practices dsos is anticipated to boost the growth of the global dental cad/cam market as well.
Key Trends for the global dental cad/cam market growth
This study identifies increase in the number of dsos supporting dental practices dsos as the prime reasons driving the global dental cad/cam market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Dental practices CAD-CAM systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dental laboratories CAD-CAM systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3Shape AS
- Align Technology, Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- DATRON AG
- DENTSPLY SIRONA, Inc.
- Hexagon AB
- KaVo Dental GmbH
- Planmeca Oy
- Straumann Holding AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/grg6m6