DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Robotics Market in Personal and Homecare Sector 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global robotics market in personal and homecare sector and it is poised to grow by USD 1.93 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 76% during the forecast period.
The report on the global robotics market in personal and homecare sector provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the emergence of low-price robotic solutions. In addition, growing use of artificial intelligence is anticipated to boost the growth of the global robotics market in personal and homecare sector as well.
Key Trends for the global robotics market in personal and homecare sector growth
This study identifies growing use of artificial intelligence as the prime reasons driving the global robotics market in personal and homecare sector growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global robotics market in personal and homecare sector
The publisher provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global robotics market in personal and homecare sector, including some of the vendors such as Blue Frog Robotics SAS, F&P Robotics AG, Jibo Inc., LG Electronics Inc., PARO Robots US Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Robot Care Systems BV, SoftBank Group Corp., Sony Corp. and UBTECH Robotics Inc. .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user by volume placement
- Commercial customers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Non-commercial customers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Market opportunity by End-user by volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ALD SA
- Arval Service Lease
- Athlon Car Lease International BV
- Avis Budget Group Inc.
- Deutsche Leasing AG
- Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Europcar Mobility Group SA
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
- LeasePlan Corporation NV
- Sixt SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bzf0xl