Seed China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China's seeds market.
It is a monthly published newsletter which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China's seed industry is changing rapidly as the government struggles to create an industry ready to compete with the seed giants of the US and Europe. Accelerating M&A, increasing investment in R&D, strengthening new variety rights and the possible relaxation of restrictions on GMO are all trends that could transform the industry.
Seed China News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on everything affecting China's seed market, from new research to fluctuations in the grain markets. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Key Topics Covered:
- Editor's Note
Column 1 Market Dynamics
- China to accelerate constructing 4 systems for planting technology promotion
- China's main agricultural crop pests & diseases to strike in a severer way in 2019
- MOA: awarded large-scale seed breeding area assessment
2019 cotton seed supply starts
- Arduous task to improve wheat quality
- Intelligence Property Right Tribunal set
- Zhejiang Broccoli Variety Conference held
4 seed studies win 2018 Hebei Science & Technology Award
- Clonal seeds from hybrid rice
- Sinograin launches corn purchase
- China's corn deep-processing capacities growing
Column 2 Company Dynamics
- Shennong Gene investigated for illegal information release
- Shandong Denghai deregisters Ningxia Denghai
- Jilin Meihua operates amino acid project phase-I
- Equity interest changes in Changchun Wanxiang
Column 3 Variety Dynamics and Registration
- Increasingly rationalised line of corn in China
- National registrations for sugarcane varieties
Column 4 Policy Analysis
- China's temporary import and export tariffs for 2019
Column 5 Import and Export
- Beijing's imports and exports of agricultural crop seeds in 2018
- China allows imports of Kazakhstan corn and barley
Column 6 Price Upate
- Domestic quotations for corn seeds in Jan. 2019
- Domestic quotations for wheat seeds in Jan. 2019
- Domestic quotations for soybean seeds in Jan. 2019
- Hainan Shennong Gene Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Denghai Seed Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Meihua Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Changchun Wanxiang Corn Oil Co., Ltd.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cxe3k3