DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low Temperature Coating - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Low Temperature Coating market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.4%.
Powder-Based, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.7 Billion by the year 2025, Powder-Based will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$79.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$67.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Powder-Based will reach a market size of US$189 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$616.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Axalta Coating Systems LLC
- Bowers Industrial Coatings & Linings
- Forrest Technical Coatings
- Platinum Phase Sdn Bhd
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Specialty Polymer Coatings Inc.
- Tulip Paints
- Valspar Corporation
- Vitracoat America Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Expanding Demand from End-Use Industries Fuels Growth in the Low Temperature Coatings Market
- Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market: An Overview
- Global Epoxy Low Temperature Coatings Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for 2019E
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Low Temperature Coating Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Promise of Higher Energy Savings Owing to Reduced Cure Temperatures Spurs Growth in Low-Temperature Coatings Market
- Eco-Friendly Attribute Compared to Traditional Liquid Coatings Propels Demand for Low-Temperature Coatings Market
- Low Temperature PVD Surface Coatings Play a Vital Part in Extending Mold Die Life
- Innovative Low Temperature Curing Powder Coatings Offers Higher Process Efficiency and Expands Application Base
- Low-Temperature Coatings: Significant Impact on Product Finishing
- Bio-based Low Temperature Coatings: Eco-friendly and Sustainable Alternatives to Petroleum-based Resins
- Lightweighting Trend and Protecting Components against Corrosion and Wear Drive Demand for Low Temperature Coatings in Automotive Industry
- Polyurethane Low Temperature Coatings Find Use in Auto Refinish Applications
- Ferrari Unveils Low-Bake Paint Technology
- Low-Temperature Polymer Technology with Faster Curing Capability
- Low Temperature Coatings Vital to Meet the Aggressive Operating Environments of Heavy Duty Equipment
- Advances in Low Temperature Coatings Formulations: Meeting Needs of Low-Operating Temperature SOFCs
- Product Overview
- Coatings: An Introduction
- Low Temperature Coatings
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Low Temperature Coating Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Low Temperature Coating Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/geompa