DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Stretchable Conductive Material - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Stretchable Conductive Material market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 24.7%.
Graphene, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 28.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.1 Billion by the year 2025, Graphene will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 27.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$58.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$89 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Graphene will reach a market size of US$85.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 23.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$314.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- 3M Company
- Advanced Nano Products Co., Ltd.
- Applied Nanotech, Inc.
- Indium Corporation
- Lotte Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- North Carolina State University
- Panasonic Corporation
- Textronics, Inc.
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.
- University of Houston
- Vorbeck Materials Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Stretchable Electronics: An Introduction
- Stretchable Conductive Material: Industry Overview
- Photovoltaics Remain the Most Dynamic Market
- While US Dominates the Market, Asia-Pacific Exhibits Highest Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Stretchable Conductive Material Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Stretchable Conductive Material: Market Drivers and Restraints
- Stretchable Circuits Giving Way to Flexible Electronics
- Eutectic Gallium Indium Particles Embedded in Flexible Metal Polymer Electronic Circuits Finds Usage in Soft Robotics, Motion Sensors and Implantable Devices
- e-Skins of Stretchable Materials Enable Fabrication of Flexible Wearables
- Stretchable Conducting Polymer Hydrogels Developed for tissue engineering and implantable devices
- Fractal Structured Silver Particles Embedded in PDMS Substrate to Fabricate Flexible and Stretchable Conductor
- Deformable Elastomeric Conductor Cable Provides Control over Stiffness, Geometry and Impedance Threshold
- Conductive Polymers Coating Technique Finds Usage in Conductive Textiles ((eTextiles)
- Stretchable Electronic Ink Offers Seamless Fusion with Fabrics
- Select Technological Advancements and Innovations
- Connecting Organic Transistors in Stretchable Circuits by Adding Carbon Nanotubes to Stretchy Polymer
- Self-Healing and Stretchable Conductive Wires
- Integration of Stretchable Electrodes into supercapacitor Powering Electronic Gadgets
- Stretchable and Wearable IC to Bing IoT to Healthcare
- Development of Stretchable Transistors from Semiconducting Polymer DPP-TT
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Stretchable Conductive Material Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Stretchable Conductive Material Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9h4nu1