HARTFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UBS announced today that 14 Financial Advisors across the firm's Central New England / New York State Market, have been named to the 2020 Forbes/SHOOK list of Best-in-State list of Wealth Advisors. Those recognized on the list serve clients in a variety of practices across seven offices in the market, including Hartford, CT, New London CT, Providence, RI, Springfield, MA, Worcester, MA, Rochester, NY and Buffalo, NY. Those honored include:
- James Chambers, Senior Vice President–Wealth Management for UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Robert Cusano, Senior Vice President–Wealth Management for UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Chad Czerwinski, Senior Vice President–Wealth Management for ARCH Group
- Robert DiColo, Managing Director–Wealth Management for DiColo Faulkner Oliveira Wealth Management Group
- William Greco, Managing Director–Wealth Management for Greco Wealth Management Group
- Adrian Levsky, Managing Director–Wealth Management for Winer Levsky Group
- Thomas Lips, Managing Director–Wealth Management for Long River Wealth Management
- James Lynn, Senior Vice President–Wealth Management for Lynn Urban Group
- Christopher Malof, Managing Director–Wealth Management The Arthurs Malof Group
- Ashley Martella, Senior Vice President–Wealth Management for Long River Wealth Management
- Sherry Olson-Lursardi, Senior Vice President–Wealth Management for Lusardi Wealth Management
- Andrew Payne, Senior Vice President–Wealth Management for The Cyphers Dubey Domian & Payne Group
- William Schoff, Managing Director–Wealth Management for The Schoff Group
- Andrew Worthington, Senior Vice President–Wealth Management for the Long River Wealth Management
"We are immensely proud of the advisors on this list," said Bill Cholawa, UBS Managing Director and Head of the UBS Central New England / New York State Market. "They stand out among the best of the best at UBS and in our industry. They are truly essential partners to those that they serve, having a positive impact on their clients lives."
This year's list spotlights more than 4,000 top advisors across the US who were nominated by their firms. Each advisor is chosen based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria including: in-person interviews, industry experience, compliance records, revenue and assets under management.
For the full list and further information visit: https://www.forbes.com/best-in-state-wealth-advisors/#4ff82a36291d.
Notes to Editors
About UBS Global Wealth Management
As the world's largest wealth manager, UBS Global Wealth Management provides comprehensive advice, solutions and services to wealthy families and individuals around the world. Clients who work with UBS benefit from a fully integrated set of wealth management capabilities and expertise, including wealth planning, investment management, capital markets, banking, lending and institutional and corporate financial advice.
© UBS 2020. All rights reserved. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors list is comprised of approximately 2,200 financial advisors. It was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person and telephone due diligence meetings to measure such factors such as: quality of practice, industry experience, compliance record, assets under management (which vary from state to state) and revenue. Neither UBS Financial Services Inc. or its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings. Past performance is not an indication of future results. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. Rankings are based on the opinions of SHOOK Research, LLC and not indicative of future performance or representative of any one client’s experience.