LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the e-cigarette market and it is poised to grow by USD 29.53 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 17% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Nicopure Labs LLC, NJOY LLC, Philip Morris International Inc., Shenzhen IVPS Technology Co. Ltd. and Turning Point Brands Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing availability of e-cigarette across various distribution channels will offer immense growth opportunities, increasing use of e-cigarette among teenagers will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing availability of e-cigarette across various distribution channels has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, increasing use of e-cigarette among teenagers might hamper market growth.
E-cigarette Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
E-cigarette Market is segmented as below:
- Modular E-cigarette
- Next-generation Products
- Rechargeable E-cigarette
- Disposable E-cigarette
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40561
E-cigarette Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our e-cigarette market report covers the following areas:
- E-cigarette Market size
- E-cigarette Market trends
- E-cigarette Market industry analysis
This study identifies increasing application of e-cigarette as a smoking cessation tool as one of the prime reasons driving the e-cigarette market growth during the next few years.
E-cigarette Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the e-cigarette market, including some of the vendors such as Nicopure Labs LLC, NJOY LLC, Philip Morris International Inc., Shenzhen IVPS Technology Co. Ltd. and Turning Point Brands Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the e-cigarette market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
E-cigarette Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist e-cigarette market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the e-cigarette market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the e-cigarette market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of e-cigarette market vendors
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Modular e-cigarette - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Next-generation products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rechargeable e-cigarette - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Disposable e-cigarette - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Altria Group Inc.
- British American Tobacco Plc
- Imperial Brands Plc
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- JUUL Labs, Inc.
- Nicopure Labs LLC
- NJOY LLC
- Philip Morris International Inc.
- Shenzhen IVPS Technology Co. Ltd.
- Turning Point Brands Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.