DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Energy-Based Non-Invasive Medical Aesthetic Treatment System Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global energy-based non-invasive medical aesthetic treatment system market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.21 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
The report on the global energy-based non-invasive medical aesthetic treatment system market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing awareness about energy-based non-invasive medical aesthetic treatment systems. In addition, availability of advanced devices is anticipated to boost the growth of the global energy-based non-invasive medical aesthetic treatment system market as well.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Skin rejuvenation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hair removal - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Vaginal rejuvenation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Leg vein treatment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alma Lasers GMBH
- Bausch Health Companies, Inc.
- Candela Corp.
- Cutera Inc.
- Cynosure Inc.
- El.En. Spa
- Hologic Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson Services Inc.
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yb9ivg